CLOSED - Online Giveaway
Entries must be received online by filling out the form on this page by 11:59 PM CT on November 28, 2020.
Winner will be announced on the December 1, 2020 via email. See official rules and details below.
Official Rules & Details
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, SOCIAL SHARE OR OTHER SOCIAL ACTIVITY DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years of age or older. Open to Chicago residents only (winner must be able to pick up the item or delivered locally). Must have a valid email address.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You (the entrant, "You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Oda as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 23, 2020 and ending at 11:59 PM Central Time on November 28, 2020. All online entries must be received by November 28, 2020.
4. How to Enter: Submit an entry using the online form provided on this page [LINK]. The entry must fulfill Eligibility (paragraph 1) requirements, as specified. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oda. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may NOT enter more than 1 time by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: The Winner (the “Winner”) will receive a gift bag as described on this page valued at $85 before tax. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oda to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of all eligible individuals and their entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via email on December 1, 2020. Following the selection of a Winner, Oda shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Oda’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway (e.g., email, etc.), You understand and agree that Oda, anyone acting on behalf of Oda, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your name, portrait, picture, voice, or statements about the giveaway, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Oda reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway for any cause beyond Oda’s control. In addition, Oda reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oda has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Oda reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oda and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway nd/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, network, hardware, or software, or other equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway process or promotion of it; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. By checking the box on the entry form: You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Please note that while this giveaway may be shared, promoted or announced on social media, it is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is Facebook or Instagram associated with this contest. Facebook and Instagram do not hold any responsibility to entrants or participants.
Giveaway value of $85 before tax.
Lifetherapy bracelet and Homebody candle from Winifred Grace in Andersonville, loose leaf Turkish Tea from Oda, Intelligentsia coffee and S'Well insulated mug from The Coffee Studio.
By checking the box on the entry form below, you acknowledge that you have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Details on this page. Must be 18 years of age or order and a resident of Chicago. One (1) entry per person.